Search This Blog

Sunday 18 March 2012

Mother's Day Memories


 Bottom of FormAs another Mother’s Day rolls around
I begin to feel the pain in my heart grow
My heart is breaking without a sound
As I remember how much I love you so
It seems like only yesterday you were here
And we would set and talk the day away
You would tell me stories of yester year
And I hung on every word you’d say
I miss those moments so very much
They made our bond even stronger
Those memories always leave me touched
No that I don’t have you any longer
But as another Mother’s Day arrives
I celebrate it in memory of you
Because in me your spirit survives
And that love comes shining through
I will miss you until I breathe my last
And my love for you will never fade
It is for Mother’s Day future and past
That such magical memories are made

No comments:

Post a Comment